- Introduction to Radiofrequency in Aesthetic Practice
- RF Physical and fundamentals
- Anatomy and Physiology of the skin
- Wound Healing Process
- Tissue Interaction
- FDA Regulation and approval equipment
- Protocols Presentation
- Hands on Practice
This course is the first step beginning to get your hands on the application of the radiofrequency in the aesthetic field. The knowledge of the principles of energy and the way of electromagnetic wave can be used in medical devices is a necessary action to understand how can be solved or reduce the aesthetic client's condition, such as aging problems or cellulite disorder.
Comprehensive charter of the skin structure and specify aspect of physiopathology in the normal agin and the wound healing process is mentioned before the treatment protocol discussion. An overview about the various radiofrequency devices in the marketplace. A review of the FDA regulatory guidelines for these types of devices is provided.
- Understanding the spectrum of radiofrequency (RF) spectrum
- Learn the effect of RF waves on tissue. Emphasis on the aging process and cellulite treatment.
- Learn how to recognize and assess various skin conditions and develop procedure protocol.
- Identified the appropriate d machine, review various devices in the marketplace and its FDA regulations.
- Radiofrequency safety